Hi all,

I'm developing my own module, and i want to declare same resources in
different class like this :

This resource is used to configure my Jboss server by copying conf files in
/myappbase/applis/conf
class srhjboss::config::applis {

file { "/myappbase/applis/conf":

ensure => directory,
notify => Class['srhjboss::service'],
recurse => true,
source => 'puppet:///modules/srhjboss/communs',

The second class and resource is used to deploy the conf file of my war
application like this :

class srhdeployit::war {

file { "/myappbase/applis/conf"':
ensure => present,
source => "puppet://puppet/srnrepo/myappname",
recurse => true,

then i include the class in the node

node default {
include srhjboss::config::applis
include srhdeployit::war

I got the exact failure :

err: Failed to apply catalog: Cannot alias File[ ' ' ] to
["/sirhen/applis/conf"] at
/etc/puppet/modules/srhjboss/manifests/config/applis.pp:47; resource
["File", "/sirhen/applis/conf"] already declared at
/etc/puppet/modules/srhdeployit/manifests/war.pp:44

Do you have suggestions on how to do it?

Thanks