I appreciate you responding, but this really doesn't help. It doesn't
answer my questions at all.
OK, I could just ignore these lines, but I really hate the idea of not
using something because I don't have the documentation or I don't
understand it. And what if I need DDNS?
But the big thing is that this seems to be referencing another module. At
the very least, the string 'Bind' exists only in the README and the
tests/init.pp files. But how do I determine which module? And if it's not a
module, then what?