Anyone?
On Monday, August 6, 2012 4:58:53 PM UTC-5, Paul Archer wrote:

[First, I'm an experienced Linux admin, but new to puppet.]
I'm trying to setup razor, which really needs a DHCP server. So I'm
following the guide here ( http://puppetlabs.com/blog/puppet-razor-module/), which points to a DHCP module. That module has a line in tests/init.pp
("require => Bind::Key[ $ddnskeyname ],") which fails out when I try
to run puppet:
root@razor:/etc/puppet/modules# puppet apply dhcp/tests/init.pp
Could not find dependency Bind::Key[dhcp_updater] for Class[Dhcp] at
/etc/puppet/modules/dhcp/tests/init.pp:15

I'm assuming that there's a module that supplies this class(?), but I have
no idea which module to use:
root@razor:/etc/puppet/modules# puppet module search bind
Searching http://forge.puppetlabs.com ...
NAME DESCRIPTION
AUTHOR KEYWORDS

DavidSchmitt-bind Manages ISC's bind and its zones line-by-line.
@DavidSchmitt bind
nameserver dns zones
ghoneycutt-bind class bind - base class for all bind server
types @ghoneycutt repo svn
bind dns zones caching services
freiheit-bindserver Module for configuring bind servers on RHEL5
@freiheit redhat
bind dns resolver caching rhel
ingent-bind This module manages BIND and its master DNS zones.
@ingent bind
initr networking dns
blkwolf-bind Installs and configures a master bind dns server.
@blkwolf bind dns

thias-bind Install and enable a BIND DNS server, create and
manage DNS zone files. @thias bind
dns rhel CentOS networking
root@razor:/etc/puppet/modules# puppet module search dns
Searching http://forge.puppetlabs.com ...
NAME DESCRIPTION
AUTHOR KEYWORDS

DavidSchmitt-bind Manages ISC's bind and its zones line-by-line.
@DavidSchmitt bind
nameserver dns zones
DavidSchmitt-dnsmasq Manage dnsmasq, the lightweight DHCP and DNS server
@DavidSchmitt
networking dns dhcp dnsmasq
ghoneycutt-dnsclient manages /etc/resolv.
@ghoneycutt dns
resolver networking
ghoneycutt-bind class bind - base class for all bind server
types @ghoneycutt repo svn
bind dns zones caching services
freiheit-bindserver Module for configuring bind servers on RHEL5
@freiheit redhat
bind dns resolver caching rhel
vchoi-dnsclient Puppet module to manage dns resolver in puppet
@vchoi dns
resolver resolv_conf resolv resolvconf
ingent-bind This module manages BIND and its master DNS zones.
@ingent bind initr
networking dns
blkwolf-bind Installs and configures a master bind dns server.
@blkwolf bind dns

blkwolf-dhcpd Install and configure dhcpd server with ddns to
master dns server @blkwolf dns
dhcp
saz-dnsmasq Manage dnsmasq via Puppet
@saz debian
ubuntu dns dnsmasq networking dhcp
saz-resolv_conf Manage resolv.
@saz debian
ubuntu nameserver dnsmasq resolv resolvconf
larstobi-dns This is the Puppet DNS module.
@larstobi dns aws
route53
zleslie-unbound A module to deploy and manage the Unbound caching
resolver. @zleslie dns
unbound
crashdummyMCH-dynect puppet module to manage dynect dns through puppet
and the ruby dynect_rest gem module. @crashdummyMCH dns
dynect
thias-bind Install and enable a BIND DNS server, create and
manage DNS zone files. @thias bind
dns rhel CentOS networking
sessionm-djbdns Puppet module for installing DJBDNS

Can anyone tell me which module to use, and more importantly, how to
figure out which module to use? Or if it's not a module I need, then point
me towards what I need to get past this error?

Thanks,

Paul