On 31.07.2012, at 10:58, heriyanto wrote:

asterisk package already installed. I don't plan installation for this package managed by puppet.
just want manage the file configuration.

it come up when i yum search.

actually how "require => Package" working? its checking to repos or into system?
Package['asterisk'] is a reference.
You somewhere have a package resource definition:
package {'asterisk': ....}

the require => Package ensures, that the package is installed prior doing the configuration file.
Thanks