Hi all,
I have a custom facts script that is distributed to all of my puppet
clients. This first thing this script does is read a file on the client to
determine the 'type' of server that it is. Later in the script, I would
like to change the value based on some additional information. I don't seem
to be able to modify the value of a fact once it has been set. For example

Facter.add("server_type") do
setcode do
"apache_web_server"
end
end

# Later I may want to change the value.

if Facter.value("http_server") = "false"
# Change value of "server_type" here. I have tried many different
approaches but none work.
end