On 07/31/2012 10:58 AM, heriyanto wrote:
asterisk package already installed. I don't plan installation for this package managed by puppet.
just want manage the file configuration.
You cannot depend on an item that is not defined somewhere else in the
manifest, or in a node configuration.

You would have to remove dependency from your class (line that says:
require => Package["asterisk"],), because dependency searches through
compiled puppet configuration for package {"asterisk": } definition.

I would recommend that you write another resource that checks for some
file that package itself bring along, and depend on that resource.

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr