Op woensdag 18 juli 2012 15:32:10 UTC+2 schreef Rik Theys het volgende:
Hi,

I have a parametrised class to manage /etc/security/access.conf that
accepts an "entries" parameter.
I've included this class in a generic node definition:

node common-node {
class{'pam_access':
entries => ["+ : ALL : ALL"],

My real nodes inherit this node definition:

node 'test01' inherits common-node {
}

How can I override this class parameter in the test01 node? I've tried
setting

Class['pam_access'] {
entries => ["- : idiot : ALL" ],
}

But it doesn't seem to have any effect. The initial settings remain active
and no error is logged.

How can I do this type of change with parametrised classes?

Regards,

Rik