On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Lian Zhu wrote:

Hi, was just wondering if there's a way to create a local forge
repositories to host our local modules? Has anyone done that?
I found this post, http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/5033.
that was one year ago. Wondering if there's a way to do it now?

Thanks.

Sadly, we don't have a way for you to do this yet.