I need to install postfix on a a debian system with puppet.
Unfortunately there are a lot of prompts. One way to deal with this
is, is: http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Debian_Preseed_Patterns.
Another way (apparently) is to give an answerfile in the package
resource declaration. (I have no idea how to do this)

e.g.:

echo postfix postfix/main_mailer_type        select  No configuration
debconf-set-selections
apt-get install -y postfix

However, I'd just like to deal with this stuff from within the package
resource declaration. Is there something simple I am missing?

I just want to install a single package install with noconfig, and
have puppet handle the rest.

Thanks,
Brian