Hi all,

I ran into the following problem:
Until now, i used fqdn as certname (i.e. had no certname defined in
puppet.conf, so defaults applied) and everything worked fine. However,
I wanted to use tthe short hostname as certname, so I redeployed the
puppet.conf file, re-generated the certificates and signed them, and
removed the old certificates from the master.

Now I have the following status:
- errors in dashboard:
Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 403 on SERVER:
Forbidden request: <FQDN>(<IP>) access to /catalog/<HOSTNAME> [find]
authenticated at line 3
- errors on puppet kick <HOSTNAME>:
Host <HOSTNAME> failed: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3
read server certificate B: certificate verify failed. This is often
because the time is out of sync on the server or client
<HOSTNAME> finished with exit code 2
Failed: <HOSTNAME>

However, puppet agent --test works ok.

Can you help me get to the bottom of this?

Thanks.