Hi puppet users,

I would like to know how to reassign the global variables specifically
extlookup_datadir, extlookup_precedence.

My use case is in such a way that suppose I have 2 agents handled by
master.
Agent1 requires the custom parameters for the module installation.
These parameter files(*.csv) are independent of the different agents.

What I did, I made different manifest files including there related
lookup datadir, and precedence order. But puppet cant reassign
extlookup as these are global variables.

How can I pass different parameters from different parameter files on
various modules as each agent have different manifest files.

Kindly suggest, as I am stuck over it..

Regards,
Pranay