Thanks a bunch. Seems like I have some research to do :-)
On May 19, 4:22 pm, Vlad wrote:
For a similar scenario I use mcollective
<http://puppetlabs.com/mcollective/introduction/>with puppetd agent<http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/mcollective-plugins/wiki/Agen...> and
puppet commander<http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/mcollective-plugins/wiki/Tool...>

It will evenly spread the agent's runs in the given interval with the given
concurrency.