On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Adam Heinz wrote:
Maybe I'm lazy but on our puppetmasters I have a cron job doing "puppet apply /etc/puppet/manifests/site.pp".
I don't think that works with storeconfigs.

[root@puppet ~]# rpm -q puppet-server
puppet-server-2.6.16-1.el6.noarch

[root@puppet ~]# grep storeconfigs /etc/puppet/puppet.conf
storeconfigs = true

[root@puppet ~]# puppet apply /etc/puppet/manifests/site.pp
warning: You cannot collect without storeconfigs being set on line 7
in file /etc/puppet/modules/nagios/manifests/target.pp
warning: You cannot collect without storeconfigs being set on line 14
in file /etc/puppet/modules/nagios/manifests/target.pp
You can use storeconfigs via puppet apply if you have the appropriate
storeconfigs settings in section [main] rather than [master].

Nan