OK
I found solution

Sorry for bothering ;)

in case someone has the same problem:
we should use:

Nagios_service <<||>> { notify => Service['nagios3'] }

BR

On May 15, 1:51 pm, marcin wrote:
Thank you for fast response...

But in my case I manage the content of the file with puppet...
I use built in functions of nagios...

Nagios_service <<||>>

@@nagios_service { "Proc-$fqdn":
use => 'generic-service',
check_command => 'check-p[roc',
host_name => $fqdn,
service_description => 'Total Processess',
target => "/etc/nagios3/conf.d/puppet_services.cfg",
}

isn't it enough? i have to use content or source?

Those definition before
file { '/etc/nagios3/conf.d/puppet_services.cfg':
is only to ensure that file is created with valid permissions etc.

Regards,
nichu