I've begun moving some of my modules the using hiera lookups in place of
parameters being defined in a host's node entry. For data such as that I
figure I can document the format of what the module expects from the yaml
files, but if I use hiera to replace the typical "module::params", how do I
include that in a published module? All the docs I've seen seem to show
using paths for hieradata that are not specific to a module. What's the
best way to publish a module that has things like package names defined
through hiera? How would someone installing such a module make the hiera
yaml files distributed with the module available to hiera lookups ?

Thanks
- Trey