I try to view my metadata.json in geppetto Overview Screen but I can't figure out how to do it. I'm using geppetto 4.3 in Eclipse Luna.

For now when I open metadata.json file it opens like a json file in text editor. (module editor change nothing).

I searched for any documentation but I didn't find anything. Maybe it's something so obvious that I can't see it... (there is no puppet view or perspective at first glance too...)

Where can I find more information about overview screen (seems to be the same as metadata editor)?

Thank,

Simon