Question: on my current puppet setup 2.7.3-0 rhel 6.2 centos - passenger is
used to provide the throughput for the heavy delivery that puppet could not
do by itself, was this fix in version 3.0 puppet? I will be upgrading to
3.0 and will like puppet master to push to multiple of clients without
being clobbered, Can I just use puppet transport agent by itself instead
of using apache/passenger?