I'm using node version 10.33. Good idea about either of those mocking
frameworks using contextify. I just checked and neither do. What's strange
is that the first time I run the tests, there's no problem. If I run the
tests alone, there's no problem. The problem only seems to happen when
nodemon restarts and runs the tests again.