Hi everyone, i am new to NodeJS but I am trying to create something here...

But now i have this problem:

I want to install my node application globally, ok i did it but using my
package.json I have this line:

"bin":{ "jspack":"./index.js" }

It creates the jspack.cmd but with this command:
"%~dp0\node_modules\js-packager\index.js" %*

When I see other packages,they all do the same way, but exports the .cmd
like this:

@IF EXIST "%~dp0\node.exe" (
   "%~dp0\node.exe" "%~dp0\node_modules\ionic\bin\ionic" %*
) ELSE (
   node "%~dp0\node_modules\ionic\bin\ionic" %*
)

Wha am I doing wrong??

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---