This has to be a joke. If it isn't a joke... it might be even funnier than if it were a joke.
On Dec 10, 2013, at 7:06AM, hemn soll wrote:

We will spread awareness about your treachery towards your developers and contributors just to appease these nut case communists who go around altering projects to fit their religious beliefs. Any company who does this will feel our wrath. We are growing very tired of this happening in our industry and our projects, and it's going to end one way or another. You've been warned.

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---