Yep - +1 for Jose Luis.
On Friday, August 9, 2013 4:55:37 AM UTC-4, Jose Luis Rivas wrote:
On 8/8/13 6:41 PM, Atul Kapoor wrote:
Hi Jatin,

Can an alternate of this is possible...as Can I serve dynamic data based
on user authentication.. for example can we have multiple users login to
node server and it displays data accordingly... I am looking to replace
my python app to node.js for real time usage.

Any help is appreciated, as if now the system works fine with single
user only! :(

Can you help me as to how should i change so that system accepts
multiple users
Authenticate your users and send them a token. Made them send the token
back with their requests so you know who they are. If they are not
sending you the token your response should be 401.

--
Jose Luis Rivas
http://joseluisrivas.net/

---