I mean it looks like things worked normally in your gist. There's no errors
happening...

FWIW, please try out v0.10.1 and see if it's more reliable.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Nabeel S. wrote:

Sure can, thanks. I haven't been able to find out why the headers were
also removed from the make install... that just seems like a strange
decision to me, esp since other projects do that. For now, I just copied
the headers manually into a local directory. Less than ideal, but need to
get things going.

https://gist.github.com/nshahzad/6f1359e9f5d9213aefd7

Let me know how I can help