Can you 1. delete your ~/.node-gyp directory, and then 2. gist the output
of `npm install --verbose`?

Frankly, I've been getting a lot of strange error reports from people about
the node-gyp header installation process not working correctly on v0.10.0,
including myself :\ Hopefully I'll have some time to look into soon, it but
it's a bug in node-core I'm afraid to admit.