Unless I use freezeTableName in each single definition of table, is there a
global setting to turn off this feature?

在 2011年12月1日星期四UTC+8下午1时41分12秒,Senthil kumar写道:
Its simple keep the table name plural like

module.exports = function(sequelize, DataTypes) {
return sequelize.define("sample_tables", {
id: DataTypes.INTEGER,
test_name: DataTypes.TEXT
})