have yet to try coffeescript. I know that this will compile to straight
javascript. But I am working with ExpressJS and I doubt that the following
code would work.
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 4:34:37 PM UTC-4, Gustavo Machado wrote:

Maybe this can help. When trying to use ajax uploader and also plain
forms, I found that I had to do something like this it's coffeescript):

if req.xhr
req.tempFile = path.join(tmp.tmpdir, req.header("x-file-name"))
writer = fs.createWriteStream(req.tempFile)
req.pipe writer
writer.on "close", () ->
next()
else
req.tempFile = req.files[Object.keys(req.files)[0]]
next()

Hope it helps!
Gus

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM, BlondAngelNYC <paul...@gmail.com<javascript:>