Oh I forgot to mention I'm running Node v0.8.8 on Ubuntu 12.04.1 in case
that helps.
On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:47:29 PM UTC-7, kuhnza wrote:

I'm getting the following error when calling https.request in my node
script:
nodejs: ../src/node_crypto.cc:752: void
node::crypto::Connection::ClearError(): Assertion
`handle_->Get(String::New("error"))->BooleanValue() == false' failed.

The node process is running inside a chroot on Ubuntu. I built the chroot
using jailtool and as far as I can tell node should have all the necessary
dependencies available to it. The way I checked was to run apt-rdepends
nodejs and made sure that all the libs were inside the jail. The jail also
has access to /dev/null and /dev/random.

Besides https everything else seems to be running fine. I can make http
calls no problem and the rest of my code runs without error.

Running the same script outside the jail works.

What am I missing?
--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/