Is there anyway to instruct a local package.json to install the
dependencies in the global node_modules dir? I am investigating using node
(grunt) as part of our build process for the front end, which developers
will use for local builds. I need to make it easy for developers to pull
down the package.json from our private repo and install the node build
dependencies globally so that the build can run on any machine without
requiring a developer to understand npm or node.

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/