I use console.log with rconsole which adds some extra functionality

https://github.com/tblobaum/rconsole

Thomas Blobaum

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM, kuhnza wrote:
One thing I am keen to know right off the bat is what's the standard
practice for logging within node libraries? Right now mule simply uses
console.log but I don't think this is an ideal solution.

What are others doing here?