Not a bad idea. Are you aware of any other libraries that do this? Trying
to gauge how common this approach is.
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:59:10 AM UTC-7, 3rdEden wrote:

Just create an EventEmitter instance and emit your log events to there.
People who then want to have logging enabled can hook up their own logging
library. Or just listen to the emitted log messages using console.log