Hi Nancy.

   What is the var_dump output ? Your script looks fine to me.

cheers,

2013/8/17 nancy gupta <nancy.aries@gmail.com>
hey ,i am new to mongoDB and i have to work on mongoDB through the PHP
scripts ..can anybody provide me with a sample database for eg.the database
of a project like SURVEY .as i am not getting how to work on mongo through
PHP .just to elaborate what i mean i am giving a sample along.

<?php
$document = array(
"_id" => "derickr",
"name" => "Derick Rethans",
"articles" => array(
array(
"title" => "Profiling PHP Applications",
"url" => "http://derickrethans.nl/talks/profiling-phptourlille11.pdf",
),
array(
"title" => "Xdebug",
"url" => "http://derickrethans.nl/talks/xdebug-phpbcn11.pdf",
)
)
);
$m = new Mongo();
var_dump( $m->demo->articles->insert( $document ) );
?>

See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

---
"mongodb-user" group.
email to mongodb-user+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.