Hi,

I've configured tomcat to store the sessions using memcached and I used to
check the number of active sessions in the tomcat manager webapp '/manager'.

However, after configuring tomcat to store it into memcached using the
following setting in context.xml:

* <Manager className="de.javakaffee.web.msm.MemcachedBackupSessionManager"*
* memcachedNodes="n1:localhost:11211,n2:localhost:11212"*
* lockingMode="all"*
* sticky="false"*
* enableStatistics="true"*
* sessionBackupAsync="false"*
* requestUriIgnorePattern=".*\.(ico|png|gif|jpg|css|js)$"*
* />*
*
*
I couldn't see the active sessions anymore in the tomcat manager app. Is is
still possible to configure this so they are visible?

groupmemcached-session-manager @
categoriesmemcached
postedNov 18, '12 at 9:08p
activeNov 18, '12 at 9:23p