Non-sticky sessions are not hold in tomcat but only in memcached,
therefore they're not . In tomcat they're only living for the duration
of a request.

It should be possible to get all sessions/keys from memcached following
http://www.darkcoding.net/software/memcached-list-all-keys/ and
integrate this somehow into the manager app, but I'm not sure if it's
worth the effort.

Cheers,
Martin