On 10/12/2011 12:15 PM, DALDEI wrote:
Is it possible to configure memcached session manager with a File or
JDBC store in adition ?
No. If you want to have persistence you can use e.g. membase or memcachedb.
Also curious if since memcached interface is so simple, would it be
possible to implement an Amazon S3 or SimpleDB backed storage reusing
most of the code ? The architecture is similar, a key/object store
with a simple protocol. Maybe I could implement a memcached server
that talked to SimpleDB or S3 instead of used RAM.
I agree, it would be nice to abstract away memcached (or in particular
the used client lib spymemcached) and add pluggability of backends.

Cheers,
Martin

groupmemcached-session-manager @
categoriesmemcached