Hello,

Has anyone run into this bug when combining mcollective and
puppet-dashboard?

If I put an error inside a manifest (in my example I force a fail()
resource to be triggered).

I run puppet agent on the node, it fails, stops the run and gets reported
as failed on the puppet dashboard. All normal.

However with mco puppet runonce --server XXX
The puppet dashboard continues the run and does not report it as Failed,
despite the presence of an err event in the report Log.

Is this a bug?

Thanks

--

---