On Friday, June 8, 2012 4:56:20 AM UTC-7, Ed wrote:
If your using AVG turn off link checker.
Ed,

I am something of a Newbie to Eclipse. What is AVG and what is the link
checker? How do I turn it off?

Many thanks,

Jeff Silverman

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM, sahli sabrina wrote:
hi, i have eclipse version 3.5 and i want to set up gwt but i have
always this error message T

he operation cannot be completed. See the details.

details

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could
not be found.
Software being installed: Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.5
2.6.1.v201205091048-rel-r35
(com.google.gdt.eclipse.suite.e35.feature.feature.group
2.6.1.v201205091048-rel-r35)
Missing requirement: Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.5 2.6.1.v201205091048-
rel-r35 (com.google.gdt.eclipse.suite.e35.feature.feature.group
2.6.1.v201205091048-rel-r35) requires 'org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.ui
0.0.0' but it could not be
found
.

can anyone help me to resolve this problem it is realy very important
and urgent for me

thank you