I have a page that provides multiple article summaries. It was pretty
straightforward to get "like" and "tweet" buttons that work correctly for
each individual summary. Looking at the +1 button documentation I was able
to see how to put multiple +1 buttons on a page with the href attribute.
However each of these buttons all end up using the same erroneous data to
populate the +snippet data in the pop-up.

The +snippet documentation points to schema.org, open graph, and the <head>
tag as mechanisms to populate "a" +1 button's snippet data. But none seem
to be workable for multiple +1 buttons on a single page, each associated
with completely different models (articles.)

How can I put multiple +1 buttons on a page and ensure that the +snippet
data is unique for each button?

Thanks,

Don

groupgoogle-plus-developers @
postedSep 8, '12 at 9:51a
activeSep 10, '12 at 2:18a

Don Leatham: 2 posts Abraham Williams: 1 post