I met this problem to. The app using subdomain of appspot.com works right,
but when I use my domain by CNAME to ghs.google.com, I got this error.

Any one know why? Or I did something wrong?

在 2010年2月23日星期二UTC+8上午8时36分18秒,davenaff写道:
The last code upload was a month ago. Nothing was changed on the site
or in the admin settings.

The website suddenly started returning a 404 with the error above (it
of course works fine in my local version).

Ideas?