Looks like something is wrong with immediate loading for the 1 << ... operation. Could you open a bug with repro instructions? I can look at it when 1.8 opens.
I have opened a golang issue #16092 as follows: https://github.com/golang/go/issues/16092

I may have over-complicated it, but as well as the failure to use the load immediate instruction, I documented other suggestions that would make the code run faster as well as a method to eliminate the array bounds check for cases when the check is built-in to the loop as C# (sometimes) does for x86 code when one uses a specific formulation of a loop. If able to be implemented, these changes would then apply to x86 code as well due to reduction of register use, and could potentially make golang code run as fast as C/C++ as compared in the issue.