Hi

You need start the server too.

Or you can change the IP on boot file as described on readme.

I didnt comment because was not a public game when i started it.

Ty.
Em 8 de jun de 2016 9:18 PM, "Tyler Compton" <xaviosx@gmail.com> escreveu:

I think the code would benefit from more commenting in general. I couldn't
find any type or function comments anywhere. I'm not saying they are always
necessary for exported functions and types, but I would say they usually
are.

I'm getting the same issue that Sebastien is. I look forward to playing
your game when that is resolved :)