On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 5:49 AM, Paulo Coutinho wrote:

Hi,

I want share my two new projects using Golang.

A HTML5 bomberman like game and his multiplayer server using golang and
websocket.

https://github.com/prsolucoes/golandy-server
and
https://github.com/prsolucoes/golandy-web

The game is registered in: www.golandy.com
I didn't manage to connect to a game (I keep getting a "blinking"
'connecting...') but 2 remarks:

- you should strive to comment your code in english instead of portugese
(same for the git commit messages)
- you should also strive to run gofmt/goimports on your code to make it
look kosher.

also, it looks to me like you should have r/w-mutexes to the Players and
Bombs variables:
you seem to properly lock them for writing, but you also have at least one
goroutine iterating over Players to send them something (sendToAll), as
well as many other (quantityOfNPCs, all the goroutines inside wsHandler)

just my 2cents,
-s