On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 12:25 AM, Dave MacFarlane wrote:
I'm having a weird bug where, when I use x/image/font.Drawer with the
DejaVuSansMono font, it won't draw the glyph for the character '2', but only
if the font is hinted. I'm not sure if it's a bug with the the freetype
library or x/image/font.Drawer
It's a bug in the font file! But practice trumps theory. Pulling past
https://github.com/golang/freetype/commit/a31d0146 should fix the
rendering. Thanks for the self-contained bug report.