Hello,

I'm quite fascinated buy Go's concurrency model. Having been exposed to
asynchronous programming in the past, seeing how CSP-style concurrent
programming makes things so much easier is fascinating.

Now I'm looking for the Go book that spends more pages than others on
concurrency in Go. Channels and goroutines are not hard to explain. So what
I'm particularly looking for are chapters that explain proven ways to deal
with concurrency problems in Go and how to create concurrent data
structures.

I thought I just ask people in this place rather than ordering a ton of
books and sending all back except one.

Thanks for any hints,
Haddock