I have a TCP server that without saving to Couchbase is able to receive
around 130,000 messages / second, but when I try to save those messages to
Couchbase it goes down to 6000 messages / second. How can I improve the
performance of it?

I am using the official Go client from Couchbase.

The server and client are local and the Couchbase server is in my intranet.

I tried using one connection to Couchbase and one connection for each
connection to my server, but I get the same result.