How can one increase bandwidth?
On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 1:23:10 PM UTC+3, Matthew Zimmerman wrote:

This is likely a limitation of bandwidth/processing. There would be no
difference with different ports.

On Mon, May 9, 2016, 3:38 AM Rayland <guian...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
wrote:
I have a client making multiple connections to the same port on the
server and I noticed that the number of messages sent on each connection
drops as the number of connections increases. In order to maximise the
number of messages sent to server should I use multiple ports?