On Monday, 9 May 2016 18:19:06 UTC+3, Wang Yarco wrote:
Well, i haven't tried everything. But that is the most elegant solution as
i know.
Here's my preliminary research
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QtqrrSG1lbnmk8wPTOVNEjfby3zfymS8vHtM8cxy67I/edit>
on different approaches.

Em...though https://github.com/therecipe/qt
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Ftherecipe%2Fqt&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEPpv5rg-P4P4c8gPXSEFnMM5FwYQ>
seems good...but i would still choose Qt/c++ when i want to do desk
application.
I think only a pure qt/go solution could persuade me to use it.
(not something like bridge between qt and go...if so, why not just use
c++? at least, i have qt creator)