On Monday, 9 May 2016 13:19:30 UTC+3, Wang Yarco wrote:
I've heard something like someone developing GUI lib for golang. But i
doubt it, cause even Qt didn't achieve this (i mean, great success in
business. It just goes from one company to another. I like Qt). So i'm
thinking why google not purchase Qt? It seems tell them to do another
version of Qt in go not a big problem, no need reinvent it.

...Then i see golang is lack of event system. But if the future plan of
golang will include GUI part, it should have such event system like:

In Qt:
connect(from some object,clicked,to some object,func);

or even like in NodeJs/Js:
obj.on('clicked',func);

Or am i wrong?
Why? How many alternative approaches have you tried? Why do you assume
there exists a "one-size-fits-all-UI-solution"? :)

Also, you can already use Qt from Go (e.g. https://github.com/go-qml/qml,
https://github.com/therecipe/qt and more
https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/projects#guis-and-widget-toolkits).

+ Egon