Yep, totally misread his post -- my bad. :)
On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 10:28 AM Andrew Gerrand wrote:

I think Josh is referring to the google package (which uses the Google Web
Search API), not the context package.
On 5 May 2016 at 21:58, James Aguilar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 10:53:00 AM UTC-7, josh....@gmail.com wrote:

It was actually a pretty nice package, did the job with very little
fuss.. And it's the first match on google for "golang google search api" so
I'm likely not the only one using it.

I'm in the process of writing a work-alike package using the new API,
when that's done I'll be sure to share it.
You mean like this? https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/net/context --
"golang-nuts" group.