It seems to work as intended when using telnet.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with OS X.
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:17:08 PM UTC+3, Rayland wrote:

I've built a simple client that sends multiple messages and server that
reads in a loop but that will only print the first message and then does
nothing.

My purpose here is to send lots of messages on the same connection and I
am not interested in a response.