Yes but you need a way to control the load. And also ideally connections
should be reused, right? Or I should close each connection after usage?
On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 6:59:31 PM UTC+3, Manlio Perillo wrote:

Il giorno giovedì 5 maggio 2016 17:33:37 UTC+2, Rayland ha scritto:
And how could I generate X TCP requests/min?
Do you really need to generate precisely X requests/min?
IMHO you should simply try to emulate the behavior of a "real" client.

You can start with a simple loop like:
for {
conn.SendRequest(buf)
}

Counting how many requests you are able to send (and the server is able to
receive).

If you need to emulate N concurrent clients, each sending X requests/min,
you can use multiple goroutines.
[...]

Manlio