Hi Guys, we have written a tool in our company that allows fast
communication between golang and PHP. It's golang socket server, and php
persistent sockets client. Main reason for writing it was that some
algorithms in PHP are like 1000-10k times slower than in go, and writing a
short module is much easier to do than writing PHP extension, so it could
speed up PHP code a lot.

Main reason for doing socket server is that's much faster than HTTP calls.
We're thinking about open-sourcing it, anyone would be interested?